Apacer third generation CompactFlash® cards that include the Photo Steno Pro III 150X and Photo Steno III 88X CompactFlash cards for professional photographers using fast, high-end DSLR cameras. The 88X card gives professionals super fast read/write speeds, with the large capacities, reliability and compatibility that meet their specific needs. Using Apacer's 88X CompactFlash card lets professionals easily capture fast sequences of pictures and transfer the images quickly for processing or delivery.
As the performance of high-end digital SLRs continues to escalate, these new third generation CompactFlash cards offer the highest performance in their class, allowing professional users to concentrate fully on the art of photo taking. Both cards feature a high performance controller with high compatibility, advanced file management for faster transfer rates and wear-leveling technology for longer product life cycles. An Error Correcting Code (ECC) function is also included to detect and correct errors automatically. All these factors contribute to the Photo Steno III 88X card's fast sequential read/write speeds of 18MB/s and 10MB/s, large capacity up to 4GB and excellent reliability.
Both these cards are part of Apacer's Professional Photo Series that support high mega-pixel images and continuous high-speed shooting so professionals never miss a shot at sporting events, the ballet and other occasions where the action never stops. The Photo Steno III 88X card comes in 512 MB to 4 GB.
• The CF card with a capacity of 4GB or higher is designed for FAT32 file system capable devices.
• The actual available memory on the device is less than what is listed on the package. This is due to small discrepancies in file formats and algorithms used by various operating systems. In addition, a portion of memory space is reserved for system files and data sectors for better performance.
• For Flash cards with an X-speed rating, use 1x=150KB/sec. as the multiplier to calculate data transfer rate quickly. For example, 150X 150KB/sec = 23 MB/sec read speed.
• Compliant with CompactFlash specification version 2.0
• Supports Data Transfer up to PIO Mode-6 & Multi-Word DMA 4
• Support ECC (Error Correcting Code) function to detect and correct errors automatically
• Support Wear Leveling function to extend product life cycles
• Auto-sleep mode preserves system battery life
• Max sequential read in 18MB/sec, sequential write in 10MB/sec
Interface: Memory card mode
True IDE mode
Operating Voltage: Dual Voltage, 5.0V or 3.3V
Reliability: Built-in 4 bytes / page ECC function
Implement dynamic wear-leveling algorithms to substantially increase the
longevity of flash Media
Max. data transfer: Read: 18MB/sec , Write: 10MB/sec under DMA mode
Operation Temp: 0°C to 70°C for commercial operation
Power Management: Auto Stand-by and Sleep Mode
Low Current Operation: Active mode: 28mA(typical)
Standby mode: 0.5mA (typical)
Capacities: 512 MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB
Dimension: 42.8 x 36.4 x 3.3 mm
Customer Reviews on Apacer 512MB 88X Compact Flash Card
|Your Recently Viewed items