Bushnell Night Vision Superwolf II Monocular Pro
Designed for professional users, the Bushnell SuperWolf™ night vision device is
an image intensifier.
It works even in the darkest environment. The Bushnell SuperWolf™ night vision
device achieves a light amplification of up to 15.000 cd/m2/lx. The device
consists of an electro-optical image intensifier tube, a high-quality ocular
system as well as a special objective lens with C-mount adaptor. Built into the
housing is a miniature infrared illuminator with two intensity levels, which can
be used as auxiliary light source in extremely dark environments. The image
intensifier tube of the night vision device features an electronic circuit which
automatically adapts light amplification levels. The circuit adjust light
amplification within a certain range when the unit is pointed at a bright light
source for a short time (automatic brightness control – or ABC).
• Viewing Range: 1640ft.
• Standard 50mm Objective Lens
• Infrared Illuminator Built In (2 Levels)
• 1.5V AAA x2 Battery Type
• Size: 150x90x50mm
• Weight: 400g (Housing)
• Small & Compact
• Ultra Power Image Intensifier
• Delivers Highly Detailed High Contrast Image
• IR-Illuminator features a High Light Output
• Can be adjusted to two power levels for observation
• Can be used for Night Video or Photography
• Gen Iis Monocular
* Animal Observation in dark forested areas
* Animal Behaviour Research in the night
* Rescue & Security * Naval Navigation and Security
* Government Use
* Outdoor Fun Sports and Camping
For more information about, Bushnell Night Vision Superwolf II Monocular .