- Diagonal Angle of View: 46°
- Lens Construction (elements/groups): 6/5
- No. of Diaphragm blades: 5
- Minimum Aperture: 22
- Maximum Aperture: 1.8
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.45m
- Maximum Magnification: 0.15 X
- Filter Attachement Diameter: 52mm
- Availability: Yes in stock
- Colour: Black
Compact & standard lens with high-performance feature
This is the lightest Canon EF lens (129g), very compact and providing a high-performance for a standard lens.
Its coated optics provide sharp delineation from near to far focusing distances. The colour balance of Canon 50mm 1.8 is excellent for a standard lens.
For more information about, Canon 50mm 1.8 II ElectroFocus (EF) Lens .