• varnishes, brushes and tubes to reproduce impressionist themes
• zoom effects without a zoom
• custom-made rainbows
• poetic or horrific masks for your photomontages
• romantic symbols, hearts for the taking, cheeky keyholes, all for framing
• hallucinating gelatine colors
Composed of two complementary masks which allows the insert of one image in the center of another. Recommended focal lengths from wide-angle to standard. Not recommended for digital. For lovers of photomontage! COKIN Double Mask Filters exist in two versions, one for focal lengths between 21mm and 35mm (Ref. 342) and one for focal lengths between 50mm and 105mm (Ref. 345). They are composed of two complementary masks which permit the placing of one image in the centre of another.
The Cokin A System comprises a complete range of COKIN filters for lens adaptor rings diameters 36 to 62 mm and Hasselblad Ring B50 as well as numerous dedicated accessories. The ”A Series” is recommended for focal lengths 35mm & greater.
For more information about, Cokin Double Mask 2 Filter A Series A345 .