Cokin Split Field Filter +1 Series A
• The Cokin Split Field filter allows you to focus very close to a subject and retain the same clarity for the background.
• This is achieved by placing a diopter (close-up lens) in one half of the lens frame. The other half has no lens so you can focus on the background object as normal while the diopter focuses on the close-up subject.
• By turning the filter you determine what is close and what is background.
• Further control is available by using different strength diopters.
Split Field Filter 111 (with +1 diopter)
Split Field Filter 112 (with +2 diopter)
Split Field Filter 113 (with +3 diopter).
The Cokin Split Field +1 filter consists of a close-up lens cut in half. Half of the filter is a close-up lens while the other half is open.
• With this filter, one-half of the photo receives a close-up effect while the other half is normal
• In this way, it is possible to have both very close and far subjects in focus at the same time
• Or, one-half of the picture can be out of focus for special effects
Type Split Field +1
Size Cokin A
Filter Factor Not specified
Color Temperature Not applicable
Front Filter Thread Size Not applicable
Front Lens Cap Size Not applicable
Effect Half of the filter is a close-up lens while the other half is open
Application Commonly used for floral and landscape photography where sharpness near and far is important
Note: This filter measures 66 x 72mm and fits the Cokin A series holder
Customer Reviews on Cokin Split Field Filter +1 Series A
|Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for these items:
|Your Recently Viewed items