Nikon AF-S Fisheye NIKKOR
8-15mm F3.5-4.5E ED Lens:
Nikon AF-S Fisheye NIKKOR 8-15mm F3.5-4.5E ED Lens is a lightweight and durable
lens that is designed for for FX-format F-mount DSLRs. At the wide end of the
zoom range, the lens produces a circular field of view that gradually covers the
entire full frame by the long end of the focal length range. Benefitting the
extreme angle of view, the optical design makes use of two aspherical elements
and three extra low-dispersion elements to control spherical and chromatic
aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness, clarity, and color
Also, Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to suppress
flare and ghosting for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions. The lens
also uses a Silent Wave Motor that produces fast, smooth, and quiet autofocus
performance, along with the ability to manually override focus at any time. An
electromagnetic diaphragm is also featured for greater exposure control
stability when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
Nikon 8-15mm F/3.5-4.5 Overview
- Unique fisheye zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and can also be used on DX models where it provides a 12-22.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Circular fisheye design at the wide end of the zoom range transitions to full-frame coverage by the long end of focal length range.
- Three extra-low dispersion glass elements are used in the optical construction to reduce a variety of chromatic aberrations and color fringing for a high degree of clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are featured to control spherical aberrations for notable sharpness and resolution.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on exposed elements affords protection to the optical system.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.5 Minimum: f/29
- Camera Mount Type Nikon F
- Format Compatibility Nikon FX/35mm Film
- Angle of View 180° - 175°
- Minimum Focus Distance 6.30" (16 cm)
- Magnification 0.34x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:2.94
- Elements/Groups 15 / 13
- Diaphragm Blades 7
- Filter Thread None
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.05 x 3.27" (77.5 x 83 mm)
- Weight: 1.07 lb (485 g
- Package Weight: 1.9 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.9 x 6.4 x 5.3"
For more information about, Nikon AF-S Fisheye NIKKOR 8-15mm F3.5-4.5E ED Lens .
Customer Reviews on Nikon AF-S Fisheye NIKKOR 8-15mm F3.5-4.5E ED Lens
|Your Recently Viewed items