Olympus DM-720 4GB Silver
Digital Record & Transcribe Kit inc AS-2400:
Olympus DM-720 4GB Digital Record & Transcribe is a digital recording device
capable of storing files in Linear PCM (WAV) formats as well as MP3. It can
operate at sample rates up to 48 kHz and resolutions up to 16-bit. It is a
lightweight, compact and portable recorder with a Tresmic three-microphone
system for capturing a full and detailed stereo sound. An included USB cable
allows you to connect to computers directly and recharge a NiMH AAA battery
sitting within its enclosure—should you opt for a rechargeable battery over its
included alkaline one. Its transcription, voice-balancing, and voice-playback
modes render the unit quite useful in note-taking situations, such as business
meetings or interviews.
Olympus DM-720 4GB Silver Digital Record &
Transcribe Kit inc AS-2400
Features: Olympus DM-720 4GB
Silver Digital Record & Transcribe Kit inc AS-2400
- High-quality sound
- Top usability
- A clever supporter for your business
- Record meetings in crystal clear stereo
- An elegant silver design, easy-to-use interface and perfect sound
quality thanks to the TRESMIC system makes the DM-720 your perfect companion
to support your business needs
- Internal Storage
- You can store 985 hours of Stereo recordings of the 4GB built in memory.
- Clear sound. From high to low.
- A feature unique to high-end OLYMPUS audio recorders is the advanced
TRESMIC 3 microphone system for the most accurate stereo sound capture
possible. It uses two directional microphones for recording high-quality
stereo sound, and a third omni-directional centre microphone that picks up
the lower frequency bass sound. It increases the frequency response range to
20Hz20kHz while achieving a natural stereo feeling.
- Efficient Voice Playback
- By using the Voice Playback function, you can skip non-voice parts
during playback, and only play parts of the file where there is voice. This
feature makes transcribing meeting minutes efficient. For example, if 70% of
the recorded file contains speech, you can finish listening to a 1-hour
recording in about 40 minutes. Once you finish recording, use Voice Playback
to save time and improve playback for transcription.
- A clip and a stand for every situation.
- The recorder also comes with a handy clip stand attachment that can be
attached to the rear of the recorder body. The clip stand can be attached to
your pocket or notebook, or can be used as a stand to face the recorder
towards the audio source, to reduce noise when the recorder is placed
directly on a tabletop.
- Easy connection to save your data.
- Save data easily and conveniently with the built-in USB connector.
Simply slot it into your PC or Mac to transfer voice recordings from the
device to an external hard disk drive. You can also use it like a USB stick
to share documents.
- Linear PCM and MP3
- Record and playback supports two different types of format. The linear
PCM format employs a sampling rate of 48 kHz, surpassing even CD-quality
- Manual Recording Level
- By fine-tuning the recording level to match the volume of the audio
source, you can achieve high quality recording that makes the most of the
- Zoom Microphone
- The latest directional quality control technologies narrow the
directionality of the microphone and increasing the recording level enables
you to zoom into the sound source you want to record. Unleash the power of
proximity recording in noisy environments, or when recording from a
- Noise Cancel
- The Noise Cancel function ensures clear playback quality by powerfully
reducing unwanted continuous background noise such as busy offices or noisy
- Voice Playback
- Transcribe your recordings quickly and efficiently. Voice Playback
extracts the voice portions and automatically skips the parts without
voices. The DM-720 also works perfectly with Speech Recognition Software.
- Voice Balancer
- The Voice Balancer makes smaller voices louder while louder voices
remain below a given level, ensuring that playback is clear and consistent.
Since the Voice Filter operates simultaneously to eliminate the lower and
higher frequency range, voices are even more enhanced.
- Voice Guide
- Operate your recorder without even looking at it. The clearly spoken
audible Voice Guidance reads out the menu to you, making your recordings
even more convenient.
- Scene Select
- Make fail-safe recordings by choosing the scene in which you want to
record. Your recorder instantly sets the optimal recording parameters. To
make a switch in situations requiring a quick response even easier, the
DM-720 has a dedicated button for this purpose.
DM-720 4GB Silver Digital Record & Transcribe Kit inc AS-2400
- 4GB internal storage
- Store up to 985 hours of sound
- Advanced TRESMIC 3 microphone system
- Accurate stereo sound and low frequency bass
- Linear PCM and MP3 format
- Efficient Voice Playback feature
- Manual Recording Level
- Noise Cancel function
- Scene Select
Olympus DM-720 4GB Silver Digital Record & Transcribe Kit inc AS-2400
User Operating Instructions Manual
For more information about, Olympus DM-720 4GB Silver Digital Record & Transcribe Kit inc AS-2400 .
Customer Reviews on Olympus DM-720 4GB Silver Digital Record & Transcribe Kit inc AS-2400
|Your Recently Viewed items