|How to Order
There are various ways to find what you are looking for:
- browse the product homepages using the "Categories" menu on the left
- use the "Search" feature
- check out the bestseller lists, specials boxes, or browse by manufacturer
Read all about it
- read our detailed product descriptions
- check out our low prices
- check what the related products and accessories are
- check what other customer bought with the product you're interested in
- see what our other customers say with reviews
- click the "Add to Shopping Cart" button to store it
- When you're ready, click the "Checkout" button
- if you've ordered from us before you can sign in using your e-mail address and password
- if you're a new customer, simply click on the "Continue" button and then complete the form with your details
- you can pay by credit or debit card online. We accept the following cards:
- of course, if you prefer, you can also phone us with your card details on 020 7240 6774 Monday to Saturdy From 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- You can pay by Cheque if you wish. Please make the cheque payable to Microglobe and send it to our address.
- You can Fax your credit/debit card detail plus the detail of the product to us on 020 7419 4729
- choose how you would like to pay and click "Continue"
- check your order details
- click the "Confirm your order" button to finialise the transaction
- If your friend or relatives pay for you, you need to contact us and we need his/her authorisation and a copy of their ID for such transaction
- All prices shown on our website include VAT (Value added tax), except as explained below.
- Customers who would like to have goods delivered to a country outside the UK, but within the European Union, must pay the UK rate of VAT. Please proceed to use our shop as normal. The European Union includes:
|Cyprus||Czech Republic ||Denmark|
|Spain ||Sweden||United Kingdom|
- Channel Islands (Jersey)and Gibraltar are VAT free jurisdiction UK. When you place order it shows the price including VAT but the VAT will be removed before we process your credit card and you pay No VAT.
- Customers who would like to have goods delivered to a country outside the European Union, can purchase tax free. Please follow these instructions:
- You can just use the shop as normal. When you register before purchasing, and you specify an address that is outside the EU, the VAT will not appear on the checkout page.
- Alternatively, you can register before purchasing by clicking on My Account. All prices on the site will automatically change to show prices exclusive of VAT and you will not be asked to pay VAT at checkout.
- Customers who are currently in the EU on holiday, but will be leaving the EU within 3 months of purchasing, can claim back the VAT on any purchases. You must pay VAT when placing your order, but if you insert a note into the comment field on the payment page requesting a VAT reclaim form then we will include one with your order. If you fill this out, you will be able to get a stamp at the border of your last point of exit from the EU. Send the stamped form back to us by post, and we will credit your card for the VAT.
- EU Businesses outside the UK that are VAT registered, can choose not to pay the UK VAT and pay VAT in their own country instead. To make this possible you must provide proof of your VAT number. Please contact us and we will make the necessary arrangements with you.
Ready to start shopping? Visit our Welcome Page
- we'll send you an e-mail confirming your order
- you can check the status of your order at any time by clicking on "My Account" at the top right of every page
- we'll send you another e-mail when have started to process your order.
- we'll send you another e-mail when your items have been sent out from our warehouse