Pentax 8-16x21 UCF-Zoom II Dual-Axis Porro Prism Binocular: Pentax 8-16x21 Binoculars are compact binoculars with revolutionary dual-axis and zoom facilities. The inverted Porro prism design results in lightweight, compact body which is easy to be lifted or carried. Pentax 8-16x21 features fully multi-coated optics to enhance maximum light transmission for brighter, clear and high contrast images free of glare/flare. High quality BaK4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light. Pentax 8-16x21 are provided with revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing along with a synchronized eye-piece adjustment that assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing. The Pentax binoculars enclosed in ultra-rugged rubber armoured covering that resists scratches, dust, dirt or unexpected shocks. One of the best outstanding feature of Pentax 8-16x21 is zoom facility to view images with great clarity and performance. Finger-tip-controls give quick, easy adjustments including focusing, locking dioptre and zoom controls.
Features: Pentax 8-16x21 UCF Zoom II Dual-Axis Porro Prism Binoculars
- Compact, lightweight body
- Compact zooming unit, with a robust body that's not easily misaligned.
- Dual-axis, single body housing for correct optical alignment
- High quality Ba-K4 Porro prism that ensure sharp, high edge to edge sharpness
- Fully multicoated lenses for bright, clear images
- Tough rubber armoured body to give protection against scratches
- Finger tip controls for fast and comfortable viewing
- Tripod stand adaptable for desired support
Specifications: Pentax 8-16x21 UCF Zoom II Dual-Axis Porro Prism Binoculars
- Prism Type: Porro Prism (Ba-K4)
- Coatings Type: Fully multicoated
- Magnification: 8-16x
- Objective Diameter: 21 mm
- Angular Field of view: 5.5 - 3.0
- Field of view at 1000 yds. (m: 8x: 261 ft (87 m) 16x: 156 ft (52 m)
- Close Focus Distance: 3 m
- Dioptre adjustment range: +/- 4dpt.
- Eye Distance Adjustment Range: 56 - 74 mm
- Eye-piece Rings: Helicoids Style
- Tripod Stand Adaptable: Yes
- Twilight Factor: 8x: 13.0 16x: 18.3
- Exit Pupil: 2.6 - 1.3 mm
- Eye Relief: 14 - 11 mm
- Relative Brightness: 6.7 - 1.7
- Size (Depth, Width & Height) (55 x 111 x 111) mm
- Weight: 280 grm
Pentax 8-16x21 UCF Zoom II Binoculars
Pentax User Guide
For more information about, Pentax 8-16x21 UCF-Zoom II Dual-Axis Porro Prism Binocular .
Back to top