The Pulsar Thermion XM30 thermal riflescope features a brand new state of the art design and the latest in advanced technlogical innovations, the Pulsar Thermion delivers premium thermal imaging in a traditional style aircraft grade 30mm scope tube, with full colour palettes, up to 1325m detection and 3.5x to 14x variable mag with PIP.
The Pulsar Thermal XM30 thermal scope uses an advanced 12μm pixel pitch microbolometer sensor with a 320x240 resolution providing cutting-edge thermal imaging rfor professional hunters who value traditions and seek technological superiority.
A 1024x768 AMOLED display provides a high definition image, with sharp richly contrasted thermal imaging for enhanced identification of animals, their extremities and even the smallest details such as branches, leaves, grass and terrain.
With a variable 3.5x to 14x magnification the Thermion XM30 thermal riflescope features a detection range of up to 1325m with a smooth 50hz refresh for fluid, precise targeting at extended ranges.
Full Colour, HD AMOLED Display
While the Thermions HD AMOLED display delivers a crisp, richly contrasted, vividly coloured field of view, the AMOLED technology ensures flawless, fluid high resolution imaging and power saving.
User Selectable Colour Palettes
Colour palettes offer customised display options, whilst white hot and black hot are more popular for contrasting detail, the Ultramarine highlights a heat signatures more intese hot spots.
Violet, Red, Monochrome and Sepia are optimal palettes for reduced eye fatigue over long periods of observation.
Variable Magnification with PIP (Picture In Picture)
Digital zoom, up to 8x provides improved focus and overall target recogniution at significant distances providing a 3.5x to 14x magnification with Picture in Picture mode which displays a magnified image at the top centre 10% of the overall field of view for precise shot placement.
Mounts on Standard 30mm Scope Rings
Designed from the ground up ease of use, Thermion riflescopes mount to standard 30mm scope rings, no specialised tools or equipment are required.
Extreme Detection Range
High quality germanium optics coupled with an advanced thermal imaging sensor, ensures an unprecedented detection range of up to 1450yards in complete darkness.
B Pack Mini Combined Power System
Pulsar Thermion Riflescopes have a dual battery system which consists of two batteries, internal and external. The external battery ensures additional operation time and can be replaced in seconds.
Stream Vision - Video and Still image captured
Integrated video (including recoil activated) and still image recording in MPEG-4 and JPG making sharing the thermal action quick and easy. The onboard 16GB internal memory handles recoil flawlessly and storesd hours of video and thousands of still images
- Pulsar Thermion XM30 Thermal Imaging Weapon Scope Key Features
- Infrared-imaging riflescope suitable for use with a majority of rifles
- 320x240px 12µm high-contrast thermal sensor
- Detection distance: 1300m
- 14x magnification
- 4x smooth digital zoom
- Focusable lens
- Dioptre control
- Compatible with standard 30mm scope rings
- Magnesium alloy bodyshell
- Recoil rated up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge, and 9.3x64 (6000
- Frost-resistant 1024x768 HD AMOLED display
- Frame rate: 50Hz
- Eight colour palettes
- Four observation modes: Forest, Rocks, Identification, and User
- Image Boost Technology
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Adjustable reticles (nine colour options)
- Five zeroing profiles with up to 10 distance coordinates
- One-Shot Zero function
- Freeze-Zeroing function
- Pixel correction
- Three calibration modes: Manual, Semi-Auto, and Auto
- Ergonomic and intuitive controls
- Centralised function buttons
- Conveniently located controller dial
- Record function
- Audio capable
- 16GB internal memory
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Compatible with Pulsar’s Stream Vision App
- Stream footage to a smartphone/tablet or online platform via Wi-Fi and the Stream Vision App
- Operate the riflescope remotely via Wi-Fi and the Stream Vision App
- Dual power system: built-in APS3 battery and external quick-change APS2 power source
- Display Off function
- Auto-Shutdown function
- 3-axis accelerometer/ gyroscope
- Side incline indicator
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +50°C
- Retained lens cap
- Micro USB port
- Durable, dependable, and high-performance IR-imaging riflescope
Pulsar Thermion XM30 Thermal Imaging Weapon Scope
Rechargeable APS2 Battery Charger
APS3 Battery Cover
Quick User Manual
For more information about, Pulsar Thermion XM30 Thermal Imaging Riflescope .
Back to top